What if everyone could have one?
Sure, an AR.Drone 2.0 will afford you 720p HD video recording in the skies for just 300 dollars, but how does 1080p with 11 megapixels of sensor sound in comparison? That’s exactly what Lehmann Aviation is offering on its new LFPV civil UAV.
- The World’s First Fully Autonomous UAV Drone Aircraft (djstormsblog.com)
- LA100 UAV Flying UAV Drone Aircraft Fitted With GoPro Camera (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)
- LA100 flying UAV drone with GoPro camera (myscienceacademy.org)
- LA100 Flying UAV Drone (ubergizmo.com)
- Privacy worries may stall commercial use of drone aircraft (denverpost.com)
- LA100 is the world’s first personal drone for amateurs (gizmochunk.com)
- Drones spur fierce debate in Oregon over privacy, technology, jobs (oregonlive.com)
- Parrot Adds GPS and Partial Autonomy to AR Drone, Shows Off SenseFly UAV (spectrum.ieee.org)